Keto butter cookies
March 6, 2019
: 15 min
: 15 min
: 30 min
- 150g butter or ghee
- 80g sweetener (i used erythritol)
- 6 egg yolks
- 70g coconut flour
- 50g Fiberfin (resistant starch)
- 30g sesame flour (or coconut flour)
- 50g almond flour
- 10g baking powder
- Salt, vanilla and fresh bergamot/lemon/lime zest to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Step 2 Mix soft butter and sweetener into cream.
- Step 3 Add salt, vanilla, zest and egg yolks. Mix again, until everything is combined.
- Step 4 Finally add flour-baking soda mixture and mix well.
- Step 5 Take 2/3 tbsp of dough, form it into a flat cookie and place on a baking sheet.
- Step 6 I added some grated dark chocolate to half of the cookies before baking.
- Step 7 Bake the cookies 160C for 15 minutes, until golden.
- Step 8 Keep refrigerated.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 43g
Fat Percentage 86%
Net Carbohydrates 3,5g
* One cookie is around 10-15g