Creamy keto jogurt jello
February 5, 2019
: 10 min
: 1 hr
: 1 hr 10 min
- 100g water
- 40g creamy coconut milk (i used Santa Maria Extra Creamy Coconut Milk)
- 100g coconut jogurt (i used Abbot Kinney`s where is 2.8g net carbs per 100g. Try to find one that is also low in carbs)
- 60g raspberries (or other berries)
- 30g sweetener (i used Sukrin Icing Sugar)
- 25g MCT oil (or some other oil)
- 3g gelatine (3 leafs)
- Step 1 Put gelatine leaves into cold water to soak them.
- Step 2 Blend water with raspberries, until smooth. Spoon the mixture through the shieve, to extract the seeds.
- Step 3 Add coconut milk, sweetener and oil.
- Step 4 Heat on a small sauce pan on a low heat until 60-70C. Add soaked gelatine leaves and mix well.
- Step 5 Let the mixture cool down to room temperature. Then mix in the joghurt.
- Step 6 Pour into 3 smaller glasses, dessert cups or what you have.
- Step 7 Refrigerate at least for one hour or better overnight.
- Step 8 Serve chilled, garnish with raspberries and low carb icing sugar.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 14g
Fat Percentage 89%
Net Carbohydrates 2g