Keto crèpes suzette
March 31, 2019
: 10 min
: 5 min
: 15 min
- 2 eggs
- 20g ground golden flaxseed meal
- 10g oat fiber (NuNaturals)
- 5g inulin powder
- 5g hydrolyzed collagen powder (i used Iconfit)
- 100g water
- 40g ghee or coconut oil for frying
- Salt, vanilla and orange zest to taste
- 40g berries (blueberries and raspberries) to garnish with
- Cinnamon and sweetener (i used Sukrin Golden Fiber Syrup) to top with
- Step 1 In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, powders, flaxseed meal, water, salt and seasoning until smooth.
- Step 2 The batter will be runny at first but let it sit for 5-10 minutes, to become thicker.
- Step 3 Heat a crêpe pan or nonstick skillet and add the oil.
- Step 4 Add 1/2 buck of the batter and tilt the skillet to distribute the batter evenly.
- Step 5 Cook over moderately high heat until the edges of the crêpe start to brown. Flip the crêpe and cook for a moment, until a few brown spots appear on the bottom. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 crêpes, adding some oil every time.
- Step 6 Add the berries and cinnamon.
- Step 7 Garnish with low carb syrup.
NUTRITION (per portion 290g crèpes+40g berries)
Total Fat 60g
Fat Percentage 80%
Net Carbohydrates 4,4g
* Fat percentage can be higher by adding olive oil