Fudgy keto brownie with walnuts
December 19, 2018
: 15 min
: 12 min
: 30 min
- 70g almond flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 3g baking powder
- 100g sweetener (i used eryhtritol and FiberFin syrup)
- 2 eggs
- 130g butter or ghee
- 80g walnuts
- 30g sugarfree dark chocolate (or with stevia)
- Step 1 Melt butter or ghee with sweetener and cocoa powder on a low heat until erythritol is dissolved. Add into flour mixture, finally whisk in eggs.
- Step 2 Grease baking pan with butter, spread crushed nuts to the bottom of the pan.
- Step 3 Poor batter to the nuts, garnish with chocolate chips.
- Step 4 Bake 170C around 11-15 minutes, depending on the oven. See that the brownie would not stay raw inside or become too dry.
- Step 5 Let it cool completely, then cut into pieces.
- Step 6 Eat with vanilla custard, vanilla icecream or with berries, dip into milk or enjoy with just a cup of warm herbal tea 🙂
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 428 kcal
Total Fat 40g
Fat Percentage 83%
Net Carbohydrates 4g