Keto (coconut) jogurt pancakes
February 3, 2019
: 10 min
: 5 min
: 15 min
- 1 egg
- 50g jogurt (i used low carb coconut jogurt)
- 25g almond flour
- 15g ground flaxseed
- 2g nutritional yeast
- 3g sweetener (i used erythritol)
- 20g coconut oil/ghee for frying
- Vanilla or cinnamon to taste
- Low carb syrup and/or chocolate chips and some berries to garnish with
- Step 1 Whisk one egg, add jogurt, then all the dry ingredients.
- Step 2 Make small pancakes (1 tbsp of dough) and fry them with oil until golden brown from both sides.
- Step 3 Garnish with berries, chocolate flakes and low carb syrup (i used Sukrin Fiber Syrup).
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 31g
Fat Percentage 83%
Net Carbohydrates 1,5g