January 9, 2019
: 40 min
: 40 min
: 1 hr 20 min
- 100g ground flaxseeds
- 50g almond flour
- 50g sesame (or coconut) flour
- 30g coconut flour
- 15g psyllium flour
- 15g chia seeds
- 250g hot water
- Salt, cumin and thyme or rosemary to taste
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and/or grated parmesan
- 20g olive oil for rolling
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Step 2 Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add hot water. Mix it thoroughly into even dough.
- Step 3 Shape the dough into a rough, flat rectangle. Slice a finger-sized piece from the long length of the rectangle with a sharp knife or a bench scrapper. Roll it into a long, irregularly shaped snake and place on the baking sheet.
- Step 4 If the dough is sticky, put some olive oil into your hands.
- Step 5 Continue with the remaining dough.
- Step 6 Sprinkle grissinies with different toppings- black sesame seeds, grated parmesan, thyme or rosemary or what you like.
- Step 7 Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the grissinies turn lightly golden and crispy.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 277 kcal
Total Fat 23g
Fat Percentage 74%
Net Carbohydrates 1g
*Dip into fatty sauce for higher fat percentage