Crunchy keto muesly
January 10, 2019
: 15 min
: 15 min
: 30 min
- 30g coconut chips
- 30g sunflower seed
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 70g nuts (walnuts, pecans etc)
- 20g sweetener (i use FiberFin syrup and/or Sukrin Gold)
- 20g coconut oil
- Pinch of salt, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamon, lemon zest etc to taste
- Step 1 Wash the seeds. Especially sunflower seeds are very dusty. Let them dry a bit.
- Step 2 Preheat the oven to 160C. I try not to use higher temperatures with nuts and seeds if possible, because it will burn the good fatty acids.
- Step 3 Crush the nuts and combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Step 4 Spread the muesly to a large pan and stir it in every couple of minutes when in the oven. Do it until all the muesly is lightly golden and crunchy.
- Step 5 Eat with joghurt and berries, milk or add to different desserts.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Energy 579 kcal
Total Fat 56g
Fat Percentage 88%
Net Carbohydrates 3g