Stuffed keto portobello mushroom
February 21, 2019
: 10 min
: 20 min
: 30 min
- 1 medium portobello mushroom (80g)
- 60g salmon or some other fatty fish, chopped
- 50g zucchini, chopped
- 15g onion or leek, chopped
- 5g dill
- 30g extra virgin oliveoil
- Step 1 Preheat your oven to 175C.
- Step 2 Using a small spoon, gently scoop the gills out of the inside of the mushroom. With a small knife, remove the stalk.
- Step 3 Spray a bit of olive oil to the mushroom and set it on the prepared baking sheet, stalk side up.
- Step 4 Sauté the chopped mushroom and onion mix with oliveoil for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add zucchini and salmon, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Step 5 Stuff the mushroom with the mixture.
- Step 6 Bake 175C for 20 minutes or until the mushroom gets golden from the top.
- Step 7 Garnish with fresh dill and/or some flowers
NUTRITION (per portion 240g)
Total Fat 39g
Fat Percentage 82%
Net Carbohydrates 3,7g