Creamy coconut curry vegetable keto soup
February 19, 2019
: 10 min
: 5 min
: 15 min
- 30g celery, chopped
- 50g zucchini, chopped
- 50g tomatoe, chopped
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 30g coconut milk (i used Santa Maria Extra Creamy Coconut Milk)
- 30g tomatoe paste
- 30g broth/water
- 30g Shirataki noodles, drained
- Thyme, turmeric, salt, pepper to taste
- Step 1 In a soup pot, heat olive oil over medium low heat.
- Step 2 Add the chopped celery and zucchini and saute for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped tomatoes, turmeric, thyme, coconut milk and broth or water and stir well.
- Step 3 Cook for 2-3 more minutes until veggies remain half crunchy.
- Step 4 Stir in the noodles and garnish with fresh thyme.
NUTRITION (per portion, 270g)
Total Fat 28g
Fat Percentage 87%
Net Carbohydrates 5g