Keto salmon patties with oven baked veggie pot
February 21, 2019
: 20 min
: 10 min
: 30 min
- Salmon patties:
- 100g fresh salmon filled, cleaned and flaked
- 30g fennel, chopped
- 20g onion, chopped
- 10g fresh herbs (dill, parslet, thyme etc)
- 30g extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Salt, freshly grounded black pepper and sweet pepper powder to taste
Oven baked veggie pot:
- 60g eggplant, sliced
- 40g cauliflower florets, sliced
- 40g tomatoe, sliced
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 30g mozarella cheese, sliced
- Step 1 Salmon patties:
- Step 2 In a medium bowl, combine the salmon, onion, fennel, fresh herbs and season it. Mix to combine everything thoroughly.
- Step 3 Make patties with wet hands and fry in olive oil from both sides until golden brown.
- Step 4 Oven baked veggie pot:
- Step 5 Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Step 6 Slice all veggies.
- Step 7 Eggplant slices can be precooked with some oilve oil and herbs for 5-10 minutes.
- Step 8 Put all veggies layer to a small oven pot, seasoning each layer separatelt and adding some oil. Add slices of mozzarella the last.
- Step 9 Bake at 175C about 20 minutes or until the cheese turns slightly golden.
NUTRITION (per salmon patties portion 190g)
Total Fat 44g
Fat Percentage 81%
Net Carbohydrates 1,6g
NUTRITION (per veggie pot portion 190g)
Total Fat 26g
Fat Percentage 83%
Net Carbohydrates 4g