Creamy veggie keto curry (with salmon)
March 6, 2019
: 15 min
: 5 min
: 20 min
- 40g broccoli florets, chopped
- 20g celery, chopped
- 30g tomatoe, chopped
- 70g coconut milk (i used Santa Maria Extra Creamy Coconut Milk)
- 20g tomato sauce (low carb)
- 20g Extra Virgin olive oil
- 15g Hemp Hearts
- 1tl spices (curry powder, turmeric, sweet pepper powder, etc)
- Tamari sauce or salt, black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley or coriander to garnish
- Add some fried salmon cubes, if wanted
- Step 1 Cook veggies for a moment in the olive oil. Add coconut milk and tomato sauce, season well. Cook for another minute or two. Do not let it overcook, so the veggies stay crunchy.
- Step 2 Add Hemp Hearts after the curry is off the stove.
- Step 3 Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Step 4 If wanted, add some fried salmon (or some other fish/meat) cubes.
NUTRITION (per portion, 225g)
Total Fat 42g
Fat Percentage 85%
Net Carbohydrates 6g
* One cookie is around 10-15g