Keto fish solyanka
March 31, 2019
: 15 min
: 5 min
: 20 min
- 20g leek, chopped
- 40g fennel, chopped
- 30g cauliflower florets, chopped
- 40g carrot, chopped
- 29g pickles, chopped
- 25g olives, chopped
- 5g capers, chopped
- 3g garlic, pressed
- 90g mixed fish, cleaned and chopped fillet (salmon, cod, whitefish)
- 30g extra virgin olive oil
- 300g fish stock
- 30g tomato paste
- Season with seasalt and black pepper
- 6g fresh herb to garnish with (e.g. parsley and dill)
- Step 1 Make the fish stock or buy some.
- Step 2 In a smaller sauce pan, heat olive oil, stir in chopped leek and fry stirring over moderate heat.
- Step 3 Add chopped carrots, pressed garlic and sautè 1-2 minutes more.
- Step 4 Add chopped fennel and cauliflower florets. Stir for a minute and add the fish stock.
- Step 5 Let boil for a minute, then add tomato puree and chopped fish mix.
- Step 6 At last add pickles, olives and capers, boil for a minute and turn off the heat.
- Step 7 Finish off with some freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 8 Garnish with fresh herbs and lemon slices, if desired.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 8g
Fat Percentage 74%
Net Carbohydrates 0,7g
* Fat percentage can be higher by adding olive oil