Crispy fried keto shrimps
February 5, 2019
: 10 min
: 5 min
: 15 min
- 5 unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimps
- 1 egg
- 15g Potex Pofiber (resistant potato starch)
- 5g coconut flour
- Salt, sweet pepper powder and curcum to taste
- 30g ghee
- 30g mayonnaise (65%) to serve with
- Step 1 Peel shrimp, leaving the tails intact, pat dry with paper towel, set aside.
- Step 2 Dip shrimp into egg mixture and then into flour mixture.
- Step 3 Fry in generous ghee from both sides until nice and crispy.
- Step 4 Serve with mayonnaise, tomato, avocado. Garnich with chilly flakes and flowers or herbs.
NUTRITION (per portion 200g)
Total Fat 57g
Fat Percentage 83%
Net Carbohydrates 4,8g