Thin keto dark bread buns
February 25, 2019
: 10 min
: 20 min
: 30 min
- 100g ground flaxseed
- 60g black sesame seeds, crushed
- 50g coconut flour
- 30g psyllium husk powder
- 20g Potex (resistant potato fiber)
- 15g nutritional yeast
- 8g baking soda
- 5g cumin
- 5g salt
- 20g (apple) cider vinegar
- 4 egg whites
- 300g hot water (60-70C)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Step 2 Mix all dry ingredients.
- Step 3 Add apple cider vinegar and eggwhites. Mix well.
- Step 4 Finally add hot water and mix the dough well.
- Step 5 Gently flatten to 1-1,5cm thick and shape them into circles. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Step 6 Bake 200C about 30 minutes.
- Step 7 The buns have crunchy crust and remain nice and soft inside.
NUTRITION (per 100g, about 2 buns)
Total Fat 15g
Fat Percentage 70%
Net Carbohydrates 1,6g
* 15g butter per bun will make the fat percentage 85%