Keto bread with collagen
March 26, 2019
: 4 mini loafs
: 10 min
: 40 min
: 50 min
- 30g coconut flour
- 35g ground flaxseed
- 25g psyllium husk powder
- 25g oat fiber (Nu Naturals Oat Fiber)
- 20g hydrolyzed collagen (Iconfit)
- 2g xantan gum
- 2g guarkum (4g one of them is enough too)
- 4gpink salt
- 6g baking powder
- Dried ginger powder and cardamon to taste
- 80g seedes (sesame, sunflower, pumpkin and Hemp Hearts)
- 1spl (apple) cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 200g hot water (50C)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 170C (160C fan).
- Step 2 Mix all dry ingredients together, then mix in eggs and apple cider vinegar.
- Step 3 Finally add hot water and mix into even dough.
- Step 4 Devide the dough between preferred bread forms and garnish with sesame seeds. I used 4 small ones this time.
- Step 5 Bake for 40-60 minutes, depending on the size of the forms.
- Step 6 Serve with butter.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 16g
Fat Percentage 69%
Net Carbohydrates 1,7g
* 10g butter per 50g bread makes the fat percentage 82%