Keto flatbread with wild nettle
January 17, 2019
: 15 min
: 30 min
: 45 min
- 3 eggs
- 130g ghee (or some other oil)
- 100g pecan nuts, crushed
- 50g sesame seeds (better if whole, not peeled)
- 25g psyllium husk powder
- 25g coconut flour
- 25g linseeds, crushed
- 25g Hemp Heart
- 25g Fiberfin (resistant potato starch)
- 5g baking powder
- 5g wild nettle powder
- 130g hot water
- Salt, cumins etc to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Step 2 Whisk the eggs, add melted ghee (or some oil), crushed nuts and seeds and season. At last add the hot water and mix it well.
- Step 3 Butter in large baking sheet and spread the dough evenly. Roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper on just smooth evenly with moist hands.
- Step 4 Garnish with sesame seeds. Bake 160C around 30 minutes or until the breads turns lightly golden.
- Step 5 Cut into pieces and keep refrigerated in a air-tight container.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 39g
Fat Percentage 86%
Net Carbohydrates 2g