April 9, 2019
: 10 min
: 15 min
: 25 min
- 50g coconut flour
- 10g oat fiber (or coconut flour)
- 10g psyllium flour
- 2g salt
- 2g baking powder
- Thyme to taste
- 15g extra virgin olive oil
- 250g warm water (40-60C)
- Step 1 Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Step 2 Add olive oil and warm water, mix well until even dough forms.
- Step 3 Let the dough sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 4 Cut the doudh into 4 even pieces and form the pieces into balls.
- Step 5 Roll one piece of dough between two sheets on parchment paper until even. If you want to make perfect round breads, use cake form or pan cover to cut out the bread.
- Step 6 Warm a non stick pancake pan under medium-high heat.
- Step 7 Rub one teaspoon of olive oil the pan to make sure it is slightly oiled. Don’t leave any drops of oil or the bread will fry!
- Step 8 Flip over the flatbread on the hot pan and carefully peel off the parchment paper.
- Step 9 Cook for couple of minutes from both of the sides.
- Step 10 Spread some olive oil or butter on the breads after cooking, if desired.
- Step 11 Repeat the same with remaining three dough balls.
- Step 12 Eat right away or keep covered and refirgerated (so that they do not dry out).
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 14g
Fat Percentage 86%
Net Carbohydrates 0,2g
* One flatbread is about 85g