Warm salad with lentils, mushrooms, vegetables and grilled artichokes
March 31, 2019
: 15 min
: 30 min
: 45 min
- 1,5 artichokes
- 50g lentils
- 30g mushrooms, chopped
- 50g sweet pepper, sliced
- 20g (red) onion, chopped
- 20g ruccola
- 20g spinach
- 10g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 15g garlic
- Chilly, salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 Trim the tops from the artichokes, then cut in half lengthwise, remove the furry choke. Cover the exposed areas with lemon juice to keep it from getting brown. Fill the artichokes with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Grill them 175C at first exposed side up, then turn them around until nice and golden. Around 10-15 minutes.
- Step 2 Soak the lentils for at least 1 h, rinse well, boil until medium. Set aside to cool down.
- Step 3 Gently fry the mushrooms with some olive oil and garlic.
- Step 4 Mix together ruccola, sweet pepper, onion, spinach, sundried tomatoes and lentils.
- Step 5 Season and make dressing with olive oil lemon juice, chilly and salt.
- Step 6 Garnish with fresh herbs.