Savoy cabbage, cauliflower, potatoe and mushroom stir fry
March 31, 2019
: 10 min
: 5 min
: 15 min
- 60g (fresh) potatoe, diced
- 50g cauliflower, diced
- 40g Savoy cabbage, sliced
- 20g Shiitake mushrooms
- 10g extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic, soy sauce, sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds and fresh herbs to garnish with
- Step 1 Stir-fry garlic and mushrooms firstly.Then add potatoes, in a few minutes also cabbage and cauliflower. Add pepper, salt and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Step 2 Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh herbs.