Warm salad with chickpeas, mushrooms and veggies
March 31, 2019
: 15 min
: 1 hr
: 1 hr 15 min
- 60g chickpeas, boiled
- 40g carrot, sliced
- 40g cauliflower, diced
- 30g (Shiitake) mushrooms, sliced
- 20g spinach, roughly chopped
- 10g garlic
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 15g red onion, chopped
- 10g extra virgin olive oil
- 5g dill and parsley to garnish with
- Himalayan salt, pepper, and turmeric to taste with
- Step 1 Gently fry the mushrooms with some olive oil and garlic. Then add carrots, in a few minutes also cauliflower. Season well.
- Step 2 Finally mix in boiled chickpeas and spinach, sautè for another minute or two and turn off the heat.
- Step 3 Serve with fresh salad made of cherry tomatoes, red onion, and fresh herbs, seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.