Vegan oatmeal porridge with banana and berries
April 1, 2019
: 5 min
: 5 min
: 10 min
- 50g (gluten free) rolled oats
- 50g creamy coconut milk (i use Santa Maria Extra Creamy)
- 300g plant based milk (rice, oat, almond etc)
- 15g ground flaxseed
- 10g sunflower seeds
- 5g chia seeds
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 30g berries
- Salt and cinnamon or vanilla to taste
- Step 1 Bring the oats and milk to the boil.
- Step 2 Cook on a low heat, stirring occasionally, for around 5 minutes. Add extra milk if needed, until it reaches your desired consistency. Pull aside from the stove, mix in flaxseed meal and the seeds. Season.
- Step 3 Transfer to a bowl and top with chopped banana and berries. Or use other toppings, if desired.
- Step 4 Enjoy immediately!