Keto chocolate lava cake
January 15, 2019
: 10 min
: 11 min
: 21 min
- 80g dark sugarfree chocolate (i used ''Torras'' chocolate)
- 60g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 20g sweetener (i used Sukrin Icing Sugar)
- 10g Fiberfin (resistant potato starch) or coconut flour
- 10g coconut flour
- Salt and vanilla to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 230C (or 210C fan). Butter the ramekins and add lightly cacao powder.
- Step 2 Melt butter and chocolate on a water bath or on a very low heat.
- Step 3 Whisk together eggs, salt and sweetener untill smooth and pale. Then add flour, mix again and fold in the egg mixture.
- Step 4 Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins and bake for 10-11 minutes, or until the sides of the cakes are firm but the centers are soft.
- Step 5 Let the cakes cool in the ramekins for a moment, then cover each with an inverted small plate. Carefully turn each one over and then unmold.
- Step 6 Serve immediately. Garnish with low carb icing sugar and raspberries.
NUTRITION (per portion, 85g)
Energy 333 kcal
Total Fat 32g
Fat Percentage 87%
Net Carbohydrates 1,9g