Delicious keto hamburger
January 25, 2019
: 15 min
: 10 min
: 25 min
- For the bun see the Keto buns reciepe!
- Patties (makes 4 pieces):
- 250g ground beefchopped onions, sundried tomatoes and fresh herbs and season.
- 50g onion (1 small onion), chopped
- 30g spinach, chopped
- 25g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 10g fresh herbs (parsley, dill, thyme etc), chopped
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 20g extra virgin olive oil for the mixture
- 20g extra virgin olive oil for frying
- 70g sauce (30g 20% sour cream + 20g tomato sauce + 20g MCT oil, seasoning)
- 50g vegetables: onion, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes
- 1 slice of cheese (15-20g)
- 1 pattie (70g)
- Step 1 Patties:
- Step 2 Mix ground beef with chopped spinach, onion, sundried tomatoes, herbs, 20g olive oil and season well.
- Step 3 Make 4 patties with your hands, and fry with olive oil on medium heat or grill until ready (medium of well done, how you prefer).
- Step 4 Mix the sauce and preapre the veggies for the topping.
- Step 5 At first cut the bun into half and spread the sauce to both halves of the bun. Then add lettuce, slice of cheese, slice of tomatoe and one onion ring, one pattie, cucumber and/or what you prefer.
NUTRITION (per 1 hamburger- 90g bun, 70g pattie, 70g sauce, 50g veggies)
Total Fat 49g
Fat Percentage 80%
Net Carbohydrates 3,7g