Oven baked keto toast with goat cheese
January 16, 2019
: 5 min
: 15 min
: 20 min
- 1 slice of keto bread (35g)
- 10g of red pesto (and low carb supermarket pesto will do)
- 10g sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 15g avocado, sliced
- 25g goat cheese, sliced
- 20g sweet pepper
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Step 2 Spread the pesto on toast, add sliced sundried tomatoes, then slices of avocado and finally goat cheese.
- Step 3 Roast in the upper rack about 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns lightly crispy.
- Step 4 Serve with sweet pepper.
NUTRITION (per portion, 115g)
Energy 243 kcal
Total Fat 20g
Fat Percentage 80%
Net Carbohydrates 3g