Chickpea and vegetable patties
March 31, 2019
: 15 min
: 10 min
: 25 min
- 40g chickpea flour
- 60g vett
- 30g onion, chopped
- 30g zuccini, chopped
- 20g mushrooms, chopped
- 30g sweet pepper, chopped
- 15g fresh herbs (parsley, dill, coriander)
- 20g extra virgin olive oil (for frying+for the dressing)
- Salt, pepper and turmeric to taste
- 10g lettuce
- 20g cucumber
- 10g red onion
- 5g seeds (pumpkin, Hemp Hearts)
- Step 1 Mix the chickpea flour with water into medium thick dough. Season.
- Step 2 Mix in all chopped veggies
- Step 3 If possible, let it sit for 10 minutes and mix again (this will allow flavours to develop).
- Step 4 Form mixture into patties. Heat a frying pan, brush with a little oil and cook patties on both sides until golden brown.
- Step 5 Serve with fresh salad with lettuce, cucumber, red onion and seeds. Make dressing with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.