Keto power smoothie
February 19, 2019
: 5 min
: 5 min
: 10 min
- 30g berries (blueberries, black currant etc)
- 10g (MCT) oil
- 60g creamy coconut milk (i used Santa Maria Extra Creamy Coconut Milk)
- 60g coconut jogurt (i used Abbot Kinney`s where is 2.8g net carbs per 100g. Try to find one that is also low in carbs)
- 2 raw quail eggs (if from known sources)
- 5g chia seeds
- 5g raw cocoa powder
- 5g low carb natural sweetener (i used erythtritol)
- Vanilla powder to taste
- 50g ice
- Step 1 Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Step 2 Add a little extra ice if it’s too thick.
- Step 3 Garnish with a slice of lime and fresh mint leaves.
- Step 4 Serve immediately.
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Total Fat 14g
Fat Percentage 83%
Net Carbohydrates 2,9g